ezTalks has published the webinar service which allows you to host webinars with up to 10000 view-only attendees, depending on the size of your webinar license. Webinar licenses start at a capacity of 100 participants and scale up to 10,000 participants.
Step 1 Sign in the ezTalks user center page. Go to the Webinar option on the left menu and click on Schedule a Webinar, fill in the Details, Waiting Room, Registration and Thank You Page as below, then click on Preview or Publish:
Step 2 Once is it published, it will show on the My Webinars page. Right click on it and you can:
- Preview/Start/Edit/Close/Delete it
- Copy the invitation link
- Invite your contacts
Here is a gif about how to schedule a webinar:
Also you can check the detailed instructions below. There are three parts to schedule a webinar: Details, Waiting Rooms and Registration.
1. On the Details page, you can:
- Make a Topic
- Select the Starting time and Time Zone
- Turn on the registration so that the participants need to register before joining or turn if off so that they can join directly.
- Turn on payment feature so that you can charge a fee to register for your webinar.
- Select auto-recording to cloud, which means the webinar will be automatically record when it is started
2. On the Waiting Room page, you can:
- Upload your own cover for the waiting room
- Make an agenda
3. On the Registration page, you can:
- Upload your own logo
- Select the fields for the participants to register
You can check the articles below to know how to invite participants, how to start/join a webinar and roles in a webinar: