The presenter are full participants in the webinar. The host needs to set one participant as the panelist first and after he/she joins the meeting via the ezTalks app, he/she can turn on video/audio, share screen & whiteboard and annotate.
1. How to make a presenter?
The presenter is assigned by the host. After the host makes one registrant as a panelist, the panelist can apply to be the presenter or the host can make him/her as the presenter. Click here to know how to make a presenter.
2. What controls does a presenter have?
The panelist can join the webinar via the ezTalks app and you will see the controls on the bottom of the screen.
- Mute/Unmute: This allows you to mute and unmute your microphone.
- Audio Controls (via the ^ arrow next to mute/unmute): The audio controls allow you to change the microphone and speaker that ezTalks is currently using on your computer.
- Start/Stop Video: This allows you to start and stop your own video.
- Participants: This opens up the Participants window.
- Share: Share the desktop or whiteboard.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the host, the other panelists or all attendees.
- More: Clicking on More will give you access to additional options.
- Leave: Click this to leave the webinar. Only the host can end the webinar.