The panelists can view and turn on video/audio if they join the webinar through the ezTalks app. You can have 100 panelists (including the host) in a webinar.
1. How to assign a panelist?
The panelist is assigned by the host. Once the participant has registered the webinar, the host can set him/her as the panelist:
Step 1: on the My Webinar page, click on the number of the Registrants and you can see all the participants who have registered.
Step 2: Right click on one of the registrants, and you can set him as Panelist and there will be a little blue icon next to him. Please check the gif below:
2. What controls does a panelist have?
The panelist can join the webinar via the ezTalks app and you will see the controls on the bottom of the screen.
- Mute/Unmute: This allows you to mute and unmute your microphone.
- Audio Controls (via the ^ arrow next to mute/unmute): The audio controls allow you to change the microphone and speaker that ezTalks is currently using on your computer.
- Start/Stop Video: This allows you to start and stop your own video.
- Participants: This opens up the Participants window.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the host, the other panelists or all attendees.
- More: Clicking on More will give you access to additional options.
- Leave: Click this to leave the webinar. Only the host can end the webinar.
Note: if a panelist needs to share screen in a webinar, he can apply to be the presenter.