ezTalks provides video conferencing service with HD video, audio and screen sharing across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and ezTalks Rooms. This article is about how to use ezTalks on a PC, including Mac and Windows.
Step 1. Sign in your ezTalks account
To sign in, go to https://uc.eztalks.com/ and sign in with your existing ezTalks account. You can also use your Google or Facebook account to sign in.
If you do not have an account with ezTalks, you can select "Sign Up" to create a new ezTalks account.
Step 2. Find the ezTalks app
Step 3. To start
After you launch the ezTalks app, you have two options. You can select "Join a Meeting" or "Sign In."If you just want to join an on-going meeting, click on "Join a meeting". If you would like to log in and start or schedule your own meeting, click on "Sign In".
Step 4 Learn about the Home page
After you sign in, you can see the home page of the app as below:
On the ezTalks Home page, you can:
Step 5 Learn about the Meetings page
Click "+" on the corner of the right side and you can start a kind of meeting:
On the Meetings page, you can:
- On the Upcoming list, you can start or edit your pre-scheduled meetings, invite attendees and check the meeting details.
- On the History list, you can check your history meeting details, and restart a history meeting.
- On the Recurring list, you can start a recurring meeting.
Step 6 Learn about the Webinar page
you can schedule and join a webinar in this page.
Step 7 Learn about the Messages page
Click on the third icon on the bottom and you can find the Messages page where you can chat with your contacts:
Step 7 Learn about the Contacts page
Click on the fourth icon on the bottom and you can find the Contacts page:
On the Contacts page, you can:
- Add a contact by entering the email address
- Import your Google or Outlook contacts
- Start a video call with your contact
- Send an IM to your contact