ezTalks has published the outlook plugin for Windows, which allows you to quickly schedule/start ezTalks meetings and invite attendees.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or higher
- Install ezTalks app for Windows
- Install the ezTalks Outlook plugin for Windows
After you installed the ezTalks Outlook plugin on your computer, you will see the ezTalks options in your outlook:
Case 1 Schedule/Start/Join a Meeting or Webinar from Outlook
You can schedule a meeting, start an instant meeting/webinar, or join a meeting/webinar directly from outlook. Please check the gif as below:
Case 2 Make an appointment by scheduling an ezTalks meeting
- Open your Outlook Calendar.
- Right-click the date/time desired and select New Appointment.
- Select Schedule a meeting ezTalks.
- Input the meeting topic, time, description for the meeting.
- Click Continue.
- The invitation will now automatically fill in with the details.
- Click on Invite Attendees.