There are different ways to join a meeting
- From a web browser with the meeting ID
- Join by clicking an invitation link
- From the desktop app (Windows and Mac)
- From the mobile app ( Android and IOS)
- Join by telephone call-in
Case 1 Join a meeting from a web browser
1. Go to the ezTalks official website and click on Join a meeting on the top bar.
2. Enter the Meeting ID, name and email address, then click on Interactive Meeting, which will automatically download the app. You can run the app and then join the meeting. Please check the gif below:
Alternatively, you can click on Join with browser, it may ask you to install the flash in order to stream the video:
Case 2 Join a meeting by clicking an invitation link
If you have received an invitation email, you can directly click on the invitation button/link to join the meeting. Please check the gif below:
Case 3 Join a meeting from the dekstop app (Windows and Mac)
If you have already installed the ezTalks app on your computer, you can directly join a meeting from the app. There are two ways:
- Join a meeting without signing in an account
- Sign in an account first and join a meeting
Please check the gif below:
Case 4 Join a meeting from a mobile app (Android and IOS)
ezTalks supports Android and iOS devices. You can search ezTalks video meetings from Google Play or Apple Store and you can install the app to your mobile device, then join a meeting:
You can also sign in first and then join a meeting:
Case 5 Join by telephone call-in
Dial the telephone number from the invitation email. Please click here to check the list of available numbers of different countries.
You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID with the # key - the 8-digit ID provided by the host.
For more details, please go to the article of Join by telephone call-in.