Case one On the Desktop app
1. Login your ezTalks account and start a meeting. You can find the share button on the bottom of the video screen:
2. Click on Share Desktop and you can share any files on your computer, such as documets, images and media files. You can share computer sound as well.
Note: if you have an extended display, you can select to share either of the displays.
3. You may prepare your presentation first and then click on Share Desktop so that your attendees will see your presentation instead of all the files on your desktop.
4. If you want to share the presentation and show the videos at the same time, you can click on the video bar as below. There are three options:
- minimize the video
- show your own video
- show you and your attendees' videos
Please check the gif below about how to share desktop:
Case Two On Andriod APP
1. Login your ezTaks account on the Android app and start a video meeting.
2. On the bottom of video screen, click on Share icon and you can share any files on your phone, such as pictures, documents or media files:
Note: you can leave the ezTalks app in the background when you are sharing the mobile screen.