ezTalks allows you to share whiteboard simultaneously to other devices easily.
Here is the instruction of how to share whiteboard on the mobile app. Learn how to share whiteboard on the desktop app.
1. Log in your ezTalks account on an Android or iOS device and start a video/audio meeting. On the bottom of the video screen, click on the Share icon and then press Whiteboard:
2. On the Whiteboard, there is a tool bar which includes pencil, highlighter, select, easer and color.
- You can texting on the whiteboard
- You can add more than one whiteboard and enable annotation for other participants
3. If you need to stop sharing, choose the far left toolbar and click on the red button below, it will pop out a message as below, click on Ok