ezTalks allows you to share whiteboard simultaneously to other devices easily. Whiteboard feature is available on the desktop app (including Windows and Mac) and mobile app ( including Android and iOS).
Here is the instruction of how to share whiteboard on different platforms.
Case one On desktop app
1. Login your account on desktop app(Windows or Mac) and start a meeting, click on the Share icon on the bottom of the video and click on Share Whiteboard：
2. On the Whiteboard, there is a tool bar which includes drag, pencil, highlighter, select, easer, line and color:
Note: you can see your participants' videos when sharing the whiteboard. You can click on the video bar as below. There are three options:
- minimize the video
- show your own video
- show you and your attendees' videos
3. You can save the whiteboard and it will be automatically stored on your local computer as below:
4. You can add more than one whiteboard for multiple usage
5. You can allow other participants to annotate on your whiteboard:
6. You can type on the whiteboard by click on the Text icon:
7. If you need to stop sharing, click on the red button on the top of the screen as below:
Case two On Mobile APP
1. Log in your ezTalks account on an Android or iPhone/iPad and start a video/audio meeting. On the bottom of the video screen, click on the Share icon and then press Whiteboard:
2. On the Whiteboard, there is a tool bar which includes pencil, highlighter, select, easer and color.
- You can texting on the whiteboard
- You can add more than one whiteboard and enable annotation for other participants
3. If you need to stop sharing, choose the far left toolbar and click on the red button below, it will pop out a message as below, click on Ok