ezTalks allows you to record the meeting video and audio locally on a Mac computer.
Here are the steps about how to record the meeting on a Mac computer. Learn how to record the meeting on the Windows computer.
1. Open the ezTalks app on your Mac computer and click on Start a meeting, then you will see the record option on the bottom of the video screen:
2. Click the record button and you can see a REC recording symbol showing on the screen.
3. If you stop the recording, the recorded files will be automatically saved to your local computer. You can click the folder as below to check the files.
4. If you want to change the recorded path, you can go to the Meeting Settings page as below:
5. On the record settings page, you can choose recording video and audio or audio only. You can change the recording file path to anywhere else on your computer.
Recording format & Playback
The recording format of the video is mp4 and the audio is mp3. When you record video and audio, it will playback everything showing on the video screen as well as the audio.