Case 1. on the user center website
Case 2. on the PC app ( Windows and Mac)
Case 3. on the Mobile APP (Andriod and iOS）
Below are the steps of how to schedule a meeting from different platforms.
Case 1 Schedule a meeting from the user center page
1. Log in your dashboard with your ezTalks account.
2. Click on Meetings--Schedule a Meeting on the top bar and input the details of the meeting:
3. Then the scheduled meeting is listed in the Upcoming Meetings page where you can start it or invite attendees.
Case 2 Schedule a meeting from the desktop app (Windows and Mac)
- If you have already installed the ezTalks app, you can directly use the app to schedule a meeting. Sign in your ezTalks app and click on schedule a meeting, you can choose the time, duration, time zone and enable recurring meetings. After you schedule the meeting, you can invite your attendees in different ways:
Case 3 Schedule a meeting from the Mobile APP （Andriod and iOS）
- Click on the ezTalks icon on your mobile device and on the Meetings tab, click the ✚ icon as below:
2. Click on Schedule a meeting, input the topic and select the time and time zone, and then press Save:
3. Once you schedule the meeting, you can see the meeting ID, topic and time. And you can click the menu icon and invite participant as below:
4. You can invite from your Contacts, Email, SMS, Twitter. And you can also copy the meeting info or copy the link and share it to your participants.