ezTalks Webinar has host controls as below:
- Set a participant as panelist
- Set a participant as presenter
- Mute all participants
- Remove a participant
- Enable and disable annotation
1. How to assign a panelist?
The panelist is assigned by the host. Once the participant has registered the webinar, the host can set him/her as the panelist:
Step 1: on the My Webinar, page, click on the number of the Registrants and you can see all the participants who have registered.
Step 2: Right click on one of the registrants, and you can set him as Panelist and there will be a little blue icon next to him. Please check the gif below:
2. How to assign a presenter?
The presenter is assigned by the host. After the host makes one registrant as a panelist, The host can make him/her as the presenter on the windows app as below:
Alternatively the panelist can apply to be the presenter .
3. How to mute all participants?
Click on the participants option, you can Mute and Unmute All:
4. How to remove a participant?
Click on the participants option--->right click one of the participants--->choose Remove:
5. How to enable and disable annotation?
Click on the participant option and you cal disable or enable annotation: