The presenter are full participants in the webinar. The host needs to set one participant as the panelist first and after he/she joins the meeting via the ezTalks app, he/she can turn on video/audio, share screen & whiteboard and annotate.
1. How to make a presenter?
The presenter is assigned by the host. After the host makes one registrant as a panelist, the panelist can apply to be the presenter or the host can make him/her as the presenter on the Participants' page. Click here to know how to make a presenter.
2. What controls does a presenter have?
Once host give you role of presenter,system will inform you about that. The presenter can join the webinar via the ezTalks app and you will see the controls on the bottom of the screen.
- Mute/Unmute: This allows you to mute and unmute your microphone.
- Audio Controls (via the ^ arrow next to mute/unmute): The audio controls allow you to change the microphone and speaker that ezTalks is currently using on your computer.
- Start/Stop Video: This allows you to start and stop your own video.
- Participants: This opens up the Participants window.
- Share: Share the desktop or whiteboard.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the host, the other panelists or all attendees.
- Move to room: If you have already purchased ezTalks hardware this feature can allow you call hardware in.
- More: Clicking on More will give you access to additional options.
- Leave: Click this to leave the webinar. Only the host can end the webinar.