ezTalks provides video conferencing service with HD video, audio and screen sharing across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and ezTalks Rooms. This article covers the steps of how to use ezTalks on mobile devices. Learn getting started on PC and Mac.
Step 1. Find the ezTalks app
On your mobile device, you can download the ezTalks app from the download center or go to the respective app stores to download it for free.
For iOS, visit the Apple App Store and search "ezTalks Video Meetings"
For Android, visit Google Play and search "ezTalks Video Meetings"
Step 2. Sign in your ezTalks account
After you install the app on your mobile device, you can sign in with your existing ezTalks account or use your Google or Facebook account to sign in.
If you do not have an account with ezTalks, you can select "Sign Up" to create a new ezTalks account.
Note: if you only need to join a meeting, it is not necessary to sign up an account.
Step 3. To start
After you sign in, you can see the Meetings page of the app as below.
On the ezTalks Meetings page, you can:
- Schedule a future meeting and invite your attendees
- Start an instant video meeting
- Start an instant audio meeting
- Join an on-going meeting
- Check the upcoming meetings list
- Check the history meetings list
- Check the recurring meetings list
Step 4 Learn about the Messages page
Click on the second icon on the bottom and you can find the Messages page where you can chat with your contacts. You can also get contact with the 24/7 ezTalks Team for help on this page:
Step 5 Learn about the Contacts page
Click on the third icon on the bottom and you can find the Contacts page:
On the Contacts page, you can:
- Add a contact by entering the email address
- Import your Google or Outlook contacts
- Start a video/audio call with your contact
- Send an IM to your contact
Step 6 Learn about the More page.
Click on the fourth icon and you can find the More page:
On the More page, you can:
- Click on My device to add the ezTalks Onion and use the Onion to start/join a meeting.
- Click on the Meetings option to turn on/off the video, microphone and speaker when starting/joining a meeting. Moreover, you can select to automatically mute all particiapnts when joining your meeting.
- Click on the Messages option to turn on/off the message sound and show preview text.
- You can follow ezTalks on Twitter, rate the app, chat with the eztalks support team and link to the help center page.
- Click on About to check the version of the app.