ezTalks allows you to start an instant a meeting or schedule a future meeting. This article is about how to start an instant meeting.
There are different ways to start a meeting:
- From the user center website
- From the desktop app ( Windows and Mac)
- From the mobile app ( Android and iOS)
Case one Start a meeting from the user center
Note: Once you have installed the software at the first time, you can start a meeting by directly opening the ezTalks launcher the next time:
Case Two Start a meeting from the desktop app
1. If you have already installed the ezTalks software on your computer, you can open the ezTalks app and directly start a meeting from the app:
Please note: If you have not registered an ezTalks account yet, please click sign up here with your email address or directly sign in with your Facebook or Google account.
Case Three Start a meeting from the mobile app
- Sign in your ezTalks account on your Android or iOS app. Click on the "+" button on the Meetings page and you can start a video meeting or audio meeting as below:
2. Then you will see the video screen. You can switch your camera, turn on/off the video, turn/off the audio, share screen or share whiteboard, have private & public chat and manage participants.