The account owner of the professional plan with more than one host is able to authorize/cancel the host privilege to his teammate. This article is about how to authorize a host privilege to another user.
- Please log in the user center of the ezTalks：
2. Then find the management icon on the bottom of the left corner, and then click on Teammates:
3. Click on Add Teammates and input the email address of the user.
4. After you add the teammate, you can authorize the professional service to him/her or delete the teammate:
5. You can authorize the teammate with the service you have purchased:
6. Once you authorize the service to the teammate, he will receive an invitation email address as below:
7. You can also cancel his service as below: